How to read deleted messages on WhatsApp
When your friend sends you a message on WhatsApp but before you see it he deleted the message, and you have the curiosity to want to read his messages but you are unable to read his messages, in this article, we talk about how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp.
Before we know how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp, I want to tell you some important things about WhatsApp. WhatsApp is now the most popular messaging application for every smartphone user. Through the WhatsApp app on your smartphone, you can send messages to your family members with group conversations with friends and office groups, and you can also make video calls with your family and friends. Whatsapp is now updated and a new version of Whatsapp is WhatsApp meta one most important update in WhatsApp meta is UPI now you can easily pay your bills and send money with your friends on WhatsApp you can quickly scene any QR code and easily pay online platform while during shopping and many more new feature edit in WhatsApp meta etc.
How to read deleted messages on WhatsApp on Android
There is three way to know how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp.You can use either one of the three methods to have a look at deleted WhatsApp messages on your Android smartphone. Here’s how:
1. how to Read deleted messages using WhatsApp chat backup
if you have deleted a chat accidentally and you want to recover that message, you can do through the help of WhatsApp chat backup.
you can backup daily, weekly, or monthly. however, if you choose the backup you can restore chat before the next day’s backup.
To restore deleted WhatsApp chats, apply the following steps:
- Uninstall and install again WhatsApp on the google play store on your android device
- Accept the terms and conditions and enter your mobile number with your country code
- When all processes are complete then WhatsApp asks to restore
- Click on the restore option and wait a few minutes to regenerate your data. WhatsApp automatically restores all deleted messages and media files
- Now you will see all messages or media files that you deleted that will appear on your WhatsApp screen
2. How to Read deleted messages on WhatsApp using third-party apps
If you are unable to read your deleted chat or restore the media file our second method will help you to read the deleted messages. Most people are using this option to read deleted messages on WhatsApp it is an easy and useful way to read deleted messages on WhatsApp. There are many different kinds of third-party applications available on the google play store which can help you to read deleted messages and restore all media files which deleted accidentally or the sender deleted before you read them.
Read deleted messages on WhatsApp by using the third-party application following the steps;
Go to google play store and search “WhatsRemoved+” and “WAMR” this app is very popular to recover messages and if the sender deleted messages before reading in this application then the sender has deleted a message in his device after sending Messages That message was deleted on sender device but that message is not deleted in your device because this application has a backup and advanced feature to store them
- Install these apps on your android device
- Enter your number with the country code
- Agree to terms and conditions and allow the notification
- select WhatsApp from the app to read deleted messages
- when someone deleted a message after sending you will get a notification from this app
- to read deleted messages from the top of the app notification and tab DETECTED.
- from there now you can read deleted messages after delete
3. Read deleted messages from the notification
Even if you are not interested in both two methods then we have another simple and very useful method for you. If you apply this method then you can see every single message from all applications that were deleted after sending it is a very simple way to read deleted messages from all applications it works in android and iOS also.
follow the following steps given in the below
- Go to setting in your smartphone
- Open setting and search app and notification
- Click on this option and select app setting
- Select WhatsApp and allowed notification
- When it’s done you will get all notifications from WhatsApp
- If anyone deletes a message before you read or see then that message was stored in the in-app notification
- You can easily open WhatsApp notifications and read all deleted messages without using a third-party application
- This function will restore after activation and will not show the messages before that
In this article, we are trying to help you with how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp we are trying to explain all possibilities to read deleted messages from WhatsApp and other applications. We try to explain a very simple way to you all these methods are simple and you can easily use them without any complication. And now you are able and it is possible to ‘how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp’ and other applications. Etc,